Monday 27 April 2020

Welcome baby

Good morning

How are we all doing? My week at work gave me a nice little break from staring at the same 4 walls and we had lots of fun with the children in our care. Lots of crafting, gardening and water fights!! 
Today I am sharing a new baby card made for a new member of my extended family. Unfortunately due to social distancing I wasn't able to deliver it personally but did send a lumpy parcel which they have now received so I can share it with you.
The stamp I have used is an old one but one of my favourites. It is new baby from Humphrey's Corner collection by Crafter's Companion which I have coloured with my Spectrum Noir Triblend pens - 
  • true blue blend, ice grey blend, brown grey blend and ice blue blend

For this card I also used - 

  • baby blue centura pearl card
  • white hammer card
  • New Arrivals paper pad from Docrafts
  • Spellbinder's floral ovals and stately circles die sets
  • tumbled glass distress ink
  • Sara's signature collection - Butterfly Lullaby - Flit and flutter die set
  • ribbon and gems from my stash

 I used the Distress ink to edge all the card stock.
I cut the smallest butterflies from the die set and arranged them so that it looked like the baby was looking at them.

That's all from me today folks. A parcel arrived this morning so I am heading to my crafty haven for some playtime.
Stay safe

Lesley

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning baby card. That little elephant is so cute. We are shopping for about six lots of people now. One lot was for a man in the next village. It was quite exciting going somewhere different for a change. I am pleased that you enjoyed your turn in school. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous baby card Lesley!

    ReplyDelete