Tuesday 7 April 2020

Poppies of Amethyst

Good morning

In order to relieve the stresses and strains of this funny time I have been doing lots of colouring. I was really pleased with how this one turned out so I made it into a card - 
This is a Molly Hutchinson stamp called poppies of amethyst which I coloured with the following Spectrum Noir Triblends, Illustrators, Original pens, Sparkle pens and colour blend pencils - 
  • hair - ice grey blend, IG6, IG8 and black colour blend pencil
  • skin - fair skin blend, TN2, CR3 and saddle brown pencil
  • dress - blue turquoise shades and lake blue pencil
  • wings - peacock blue, sterling silver and crystal clear Sparkle pens
  • flowers - blue turquoise shades, BT5, dull green blend, lake blue and fern green pencils
  • sky - ice blue blend
I also used - 
 - matt black card
 - white linen card
 - Sue Wilson double stitched rectangles die set
 - Fire opal glitter from Chloe's Creative Cards
 - Tumbled glass distress ink
 - satin ribbon and pearls from my stash

Thank you for stopping by today.
Stay safe

Lesley





3 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love it. That image is gorgeous and your colouring is just amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You colouring is immense Lesley! A gorgeous card. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, beautifully coloured. Emmax

    ReplyDelete