Tuesday 14 April 2020

Happy Easter

Good morning

It is a lovely day here on the North West, bright and sunny if a little chilly. It's funny really - if we were all allowed out you can bet the weather would be miserable but instead we are having some gorgeous weather. Strange times indeed. I need to head out for some essentials today so am going to combine this with my daily walk.
Today I thought I would share some of my Easter card. Here is the first of many - 
 The stamp is from Stamping Bella and is called Bundle girl bunny. The little rabbit is a separate stamp so you can position it wherever you wish. I coloured the image with a mixture of Spectrum Noir original pens, Illustrators, Triblends and Copics pens - 

  • rabbit - ice grey blend, C00, C1, C3, earth brown shade and earth brown blend
  • bunny suit - ice grey blend, C00, C1, C3 and pale pink blend
  • face - fair skin blend, TN2 and CR3
  • eggs - pale pink shades, coral blend and earth brown shades
  • sky - IB1
  • ground - brown grey blend

I have also used - 

  • Graphic 45 Botanical Tea paper pad
  • ivory centura pearl
  • Gemini stitch edge oval 2 die set
  • Gemini Happy Easter die
  • antique linen distress ink
  • seam binding and pearls from my stash

Thank you for stopping by today. 

Stay safe

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card. It is just so cute. We usually combine our shopping with our daily walk. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete