Sunday 19 April 2020

Simple birthday wishes

Good morning

A quick, scheduled post from me today. One of the good things about being is lockdown is that it gave me the opportunity to tidy up my craftroom and whilst doing so I found some stamps that I hadn't used - shock horror!!!! This is a card I made using one of those stamps - 
 This is a very simple card and to make it I used - 
  • Spring wreath layering stamp and die set from Crafter's Companion
  • Harmony quick dry inks - honey pot, ocean blue, Chinese red, green topaz and grasshopper
  • stamping card
  • matt black card
  • red core'dinations
  • pearls from my stash
I am not convinced that it is lined up correctly but I like the effect it created. 
I have decided to make extra cards to give to my local charity shop when all the business is over with so I will add this one to that box.

Thank you for stopping by today.
Stay safe

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card. It is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete