Friday 24 April 2020

Last one

Hello folks

My last day at work for a couple of weeks today and my last Easter card for this year - 
 The stamp is from Stamping Bella and is called Bundle girl bunny. I have coloured her with Spectrum Noir original pens, Illustrators, Triblends and Copic pens - 

  • eggs - magenta blend, citrus green blend and true blue blend
  • bunny suit - ice grey blend, C00, C1, C3, pale pink blend and PP4
  • rabbit - ice grey blend, C00, C1, C3 and true blue blend
  • ground - brown grey blend
  • sky - IB1

I have also used - 

  • LOTV's shabby shack paper pad (this is a very old paper pad and these were the last few pages)
  • white linen card
  • Gemini happy Easter die
  • Gemini stitch edge oval 2 die set
  • twisted citron and tumbled glass distress inks
  • ribbon and pearls from my stash
Have a good Friday.

Stay safe

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card it is just so cute. Stay safe. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete