Monday 6 April 2020

Summer Blooms

Good morning

How are we all? Hopefully you are all well and coping during these tough times. It won't surprise you all to know that even in these difficult times I am still managing to do a little crafty shopping - isn't the Interweb a wonderful thing - and today's card shows this perfectly. I had some fun on Chloe's new website and the stamp came free!!
For this card I have used - 
  • Summer blooms panel stamp from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • Bejewelled blue WOW embossing powder
  • Spectrum Noir Midas ink - silver
  • Grasshopper glitter from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • Vista luxury pearl paper from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • Flower burst stencil from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • Hunkydory Diamond Sparkles glitter in icicle blue
  • Gemini Happy Birthday sentiment die
  • white centura pearl
  • Neenah Crest card
  • bling from my stash

I stamped the image using the silver Midas ink first then added the Grasshopper glitter to the leaves. I then stamped and heat embossed the flowers onto the vista paper several times, cut them out and decoupaged them onto the stamped base.
I applied embossing ink through the Flower burst stencil and then heat embossed with the Bejewelled blue embossing powder.

I really enjoyed making this card, covering myself and the cat with glitter. 

Thank you for joining me today.
Stay safe 

Lesley


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. I love those gorgeous flowers. I have been doing a bit of craft shopping too. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and flowers, love the shade of blue. Emma

    ReplyDelete