Sunday 12 April 2020

Concept cards

Good morning folks

And a happy Easter to you all. How are we doing at the moment?My Easter is very different than I had planned. Gone is the family meal and instead I am in my craft room eating chocolate whilst the rest of the family are having a lie in.

I have been playing with the concept cards from Hunkydory's Paintdrop Florals card kit. 





For these cards I used - 

  • Paintdrop Florals concept card kit from Hunkydory
  • gems from my stash
  • clear nylon thread
These were fun to make and make a change from my normal cards.


Have a good Easter Sunday. I going back to my chocolate.
Stay safe

Lesley


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley your cards are gorgeous. I am eating crisps doing comments. It is not exactly the Easter we planned but we are safe. Happy Easter. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete