Monday 20 April 2020

Butterfly wishes

Good morning folks

A scheduled post from me today as I am back at work for the next week. This is another card I made using one of my unused stamps. It turned out a lot bolder than I expected but I like it so it got made into a simple card for my charity box.
For this card I have used 
  • Majestic butterfly layering stamp and die set from Crafter's Companion
  • Harmony quick dry inks - honey pot and ocean blue
  • black soot Distress ink
  • Spotty dotty layering stencil from Crafter's Companion
  • white centura pearl
  • matt black card
  • Neenah card
  • Sue Wilson's double stitched rectangles die set


That's all from me today.
Stay safe

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love it. That butterfly is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete