Saturday 18 April 2020

A host of daffodils

Good morning folks

Back to Easter today and a taste of spring. The daffodils in my garden have all gone now, they seemed to bloom much earlier this year, only cheerfulness and tulips left. This card is a lovely reminder of a few weeks ago - 
 For this card I have used - 

  • Hunkydory's Little book of floral favourites
  • green Adorable Scorable
  • green floral Adorable Scorable
  • stamping card (for the card base) from Crafter's Companion
  • ribbon and pearls from my stash

I used 3 pages of the book to cut out and decoupage to give the card more interest. 
A simple card but a perfect scene for Easter.

Stay safe

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. It so pretty. I do love daffodils I do fill the house with them when I can. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Lesley! Sunshine in an envelope!

    ReplyDelete