Friday 3 April 2020

21 again

Good morning folks

How are we all doing? I have been keeping myself busy with household chores and a little crafting. I have been cracking on with Easter cards and will be able to share those with you all after Easter. I think with everything that is going on at the moment I will probably be sending more Easter cards than usual - it's a good thing I have plenty of time (and craft stashπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„!!!!).
Back to today and I am sharing yet another 21st birthday card which I made for my son's birthday - 
For this card I have used - 
  • balloon sentiments stamp and die box kit from Crafter's Companion
  • balloon numbers stamp and die set from Crafter's Companion
  • Memento inks - Paris dusk, Danube blue and summer sky
  • clear embossing powder
  • matt black card
  • stars silver mirri
  • Sheena's stamping card
  • Gemini stitch edge hexagon dies
I stamped the balloon numbers and sentiments with the Memento inks and then overstamped then with Versamark and heat embossed with clear embossing powder so that they resembled real balloons. I use a stamp platform so was able to overstamp easily.
To create the background I used - 

  • Spectrum Noir Harmony inks - baby blue, ocean blue and midnight
  • Spectrum Noir Midas ink - silver
  • Tinsel silver embossing powder
  • AALL and Create totally dotty stencil

I really went to town on the background of this card. I used the stencil and the lightest shade of ink, then moved the stencil and applied the next shade and moved the stencil a final time and used the darkest shade of ink. I randomly stamped the confetti from the stamp set with Versamark and then heat embossed with the silver tinsel embossing powder.
That's all from me today folks. 
Stay safe.

Lesley

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley your 21st Birthday card is gorgeous. I love it. I am making Easter cards and I want to send a lot more this year. Saty safe and take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dotty background with the confetti sprinkles Lesley! Great 21st card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, love your background. Emma

    ReplyDelete