Monday 18 November 2013

Annabel's Christmas

Good evening everyone

Here is today's card - 




I started with a 6 inch card blank and I cut the front of the card in half using Joanna Sheen's lace border die (a new purchase for me - it cuts beautifully and comes out of the die easily). I then cut the back of the card with the same die. I matted and layered the front and the base of the card with papers from the Wild Rose Annabel's Christmas paper pad. The image is also from Wild Rose Annabel's Christmas range and is called posting letters. I have coloured it with the following Promarkers - 


  • hat - caramel, tan and sandstone
  • dress, shoes and gloves - berry red, ruby, crimson, holly and pine
  • hair - henna
  • skin - almond and putty
  • dog - ivory, raw sienna, burnt sienna and berry
  • post box - berry red, ruby, crimson, gold, pine, holly, moss, henna, tan and cool grey 5
  • letters - satin and ivory
  • birds - sandstone and henna
  • sky - powder blue
  • snow - icicle
I then added glitter to the snow and the post box. I cut the image out using a Spellbinder's rectangle die and inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink. I then matted the image onto a Spellbinder's fleur de lis rectangle. I attached the image to the card front as shown. I then cut a Spellbinder's poinsettia and two pieces of ivy using a Marianne die and attached them to the inside of the card. To finish I added some gold gems to the centre of the poinsettia.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 


Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful papers stunning image and design. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete