Sunday 3 November 2013

Say it with flowers

Hello

Today's card is the second commission card - 


The image is a decoupage one from Docrafts and the papers are also from Docrafts. I have had this in my stash fro a long time now - I do love the Forever Friends bears and cannot resist buying a new collection whenever Docrafts bring one out. I matted the image onto an oval cut from white centura pearl and a Spellbinder's nestie. I then cut a Spellbinder's floral oval from one of the papers and attached the oval and the image to it. 


I made the card base from white centura pearl and matted and layered some more of the papers. To make the border I used a piece of the paper and an EK success border punch and then I added a piece of pink ribbon from my stash.


The sentiment came with the decoupage set and I matted it onto a piece of paper.




 I added two flowers cut using Spellbinder's anemone flower topper and a number 4 peeloff to a smaller floral oval again cut from white centura pearl. To finish I added some silver gems to the centre of the flowers and to the die cut. I know it seems an odd image to put on a card with 4 on it but it was for a lady who was celebrating the anniversary of her business - which was 4 years old.

Thanks for stopping by.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment