Thursday 7 November 2013

Rainy day Tilda

Good morning folks

This weeks challenge at the Ribbon Girl is 'include stripes' and this is my card - 

I made a card base with Go Kreate XXL square frilly frame #2 which I matted and layered with some papers from Wild Rose's Annabelle's meadow paper pad. I then scored the base in half and folded to make the card base. I cut two Die'sire circle doilies from white centura pearl, added two circles of the papers to the centre of each doily and then added these to the card base.The stamp I have used is London Tilda and has been coloured with the following Promarkers - 

  • skin - satin, blush, dusky pink and sunkissed pink
  • hair - spice, burnt orange and burnt umber
  • dress, bow and shoes - sky blue, azure, true blue, ice grey 1 and ice grey 2
  • umbrella - umber and paper pieced
  • rain and shadow - april showers
I cut the image out using Spellbinder's label 11 and inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink. I then matted it onto a Spellbinder's decorative labels 8. I attached this to the card base. I stamped a sentiment from LOTV grungy everyday sentiments, cut it out, inked around the edges with tumbled glass distress ink and attached it to the corner of the card base.

To finish I added some blue, white and pink flowers and a wooden heart button all from The Ribbon Girl.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 

http://www.ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk - include stripes


Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley



No comments:

Post a Comment