This weeks challenge at the Ribbon Girl is 'include stripes' and this is my card -
I made a card base with Go Kreate XXL square frilly frame #2 which I matted and layered with some papers from Wild Rose's Annabelle's meadow paper pad. I then scored the base in half and folded to make the card base. I cut two Die'sire circle doilies from white centura pearl, added two circles of the papers to the centre of each doily and then added these to the card base.The stamp I have used is London Tilda and has been coloured with the following Promarkers -
- skin - satin, blush, dusky pink and sunkissed pink
- hair - spice, burnt orange and burnt umber
- dress, bow and shoes - sky blue, azure, true blue, ice grey 1 and ice grey 2
- umbrella - umber and paper pieced
- rain and shadow - april showers
To finish I added some blue, white and pink flowers and a wooden heart button all from The Ribbon Girl.
http://www.ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk - include stripes
Thank you for stopping by.