Friday 1 November 2013

A Christmas tag

Good morning

I made this tag using one of the free gifts from the new Crafter's Companion magazine -


I cut the tag using kraft card and Spellbinder's label 11. I cut a smaller label from core'dinations and embossed it using the free embossing folder. I then attached to the base. Then I added some frantage to the outer edge of the tag. I have never used this product before and I think it's going to take some practice. I managed to blow away most of the larger pieces before they could melt!! There was more on the floor than on my tag!!


I stamped one of the sentiments from the magazine onto kraft card and embossed it with white embossing powder. I then cut it out using labels 11 and then added frantage to the outer edge.


I then stamped and heat embossed the gingerbread man onto kraft card and cut it out. I added this to the tag. To finish I punched a hole in the top of the tag and added some ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment