Yes its more Christmas. Most of the challenges at the moment seem to be for Christmas so apologies.
I made a twisted easel card blank from white centura pearl and my Go Kreate square frames frilly #2 and then matted and layered some papers from the Boofle Christmas paper pack to both the card and the base. I also added some red ribbon from the Ribbon Girl.
The image I have used is from Molly Bloom which I have had in my Christmas box for some time and it doesn't seem to have a name anywhere on the packaging so i'm afraid i can't give you anymore information than that. I have coloured the image with the following Promarkers -
- skin - satin, blush, dusky pink and sunkissed pink
- coat, trousers and hat - berry red, ruby, crimson, ice grey 1 and ice grey 3
- beard - ice grey 1 and ice grey 3
- pillow - ice grey 1, ice grey 3 and berry red
- socks - ivory, saffron, berry red and pine
- belt - warm grey 4, warm grey 5, sunflower and gold
- chair - caramel, burnt sienna, pine and holly
- calender - ivory and satin
- shadows - warm grey 1 and pastel blue
To create the stopper I stamped a sentiment from a Daisy and Dandelion set and cut it out using Die'sire elegant stamping die, inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink and matted it onto the frame from the same die set. To finish I added some green gems from the Ribbon Girl.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk - challenge 193 All that glitters (glitter on Santa's hat and coat)
http://craftylittlefairieschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - Christmas in November
Thanks for stopping by