Saturday 2 November 2013

Girly pink

Good morning

A few weeks ago I received my first commission. I have made cards for my family to give to other people but this is the first time someone contacted me directly. I was thrilled. This is one of the cards I made - 


I made the card base from pink centura pearl and matted and layered with black card and a piece of pink spotty paper from First Edition bird cage paper pad. The image is from Creative Expressions and has been heat embossed with silver embossing powder. I cut it out and inked the edges with spun sugar distress ink. I then cut several sizes of the Spellbinder's Resplendent rectangles from black card, silver mirriboard and a paper from First edition bird cage paper pad and matted and layered the image as below -


I then stamped and heat embossed the word sister using Clarity Stamps letterbox kit, then cut it out and inked the edges with spun sugar distress ink. I added this to the top of the card.

I cut a flower from one of the papers using Spellbinder's Anemone flower topper and a couple of swirls from black card stock using Spellbinder's floral flourishes. I then added this to the corner of the card.


To finish I added a feather, some hat pins, a black dazzler and a small silver 40 peeloff - us girls do not always like to be reminded of our age do we?

Thanks for stopping by.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment