Tuesday 5 November 2013

Gingerbread man

Hello

This is today's card -


The image is from a CD which came free with the latest Crafter's Companion Inspirations magazine and has been coloured with the following Spectrum Noirs -

  • gingerbread man - EB6, TN6 and TN3
  • heart - DR7, DR5 and CR8
The magazine actually has a colouring tutorial inside which I have used to colour these gingerbread men. The layout is similar to one also in the magazine but I didn't have all the ingredients that they had used so I made a couple of alterations. I cut the gingerbread men out with scissors and inked around the edges with EB6 to remove any white edges. I ran a piece of red card through a snowflake Embossalicious embossing folder and then rubbed over some enchanted gold gilding wax. I cut a piece of Winter wonderland paper (from LOTV) with Die'sire lace border 6 and matted this along with the red card onto a piece of Kraft card. I added a piece of red gingham ribbon from my stash.


The sentiment is from a Daisy and Dandelion set which I stamped onto Kraft card, heat embossed with gold embossing powder and cut out using Spellbinder's label 11. I added this to the card along with a piece of holly (cut using a Die'sire die) and two hearts (cut using a Xcut die). I embossed the hearts using the snowflake embossing folder and rubbed over with enchanted gold gilding wax.

Thanks for stopping by.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment