Monday 25 November 2013

Celebrate

Good Morning everyone

Today's card is a very simple and plain one for me -


I started by making a 6 inch card base using my Ultimate Pro and some black centura pearl card. The papers are from a Papermania pad that I've had in my stash for a long time and is called liquorice sherbert. The image is a LOTV one called Put your feet up (ST419) and has been coloured with the following promarkers - 



  • cool grey 1, cool grey 2, cool grey 3, cool grey 4, cool grey 5, almond, putty and dusky pink
I cut the image out using Spellbinder's marvelous squares and inked whilst still in the die with black soot distress ink. I stamp several of the words that come in the LOTV's mixed circular sentiment set, cut them out with scissors and then inked around the egde with black soot distress ink. To finish I added some black satin ribbon from my stash and some small black buttons.



Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment