This is today's card.
I made an easel card using Go Kreate XXL square frames frilly #2. I then matted and layered some of the papers from LOTV's winter wonderland paper pad using the smaller dies in this set. I added some cream lace and velvet ribbon from the Ribbon Girl. The image is from Crafter's Companion's SWALK Winter Cheer range and is called Love you.
I have coloured the image with the following Promarkers -
- boy's hair - burnt sienna, walnut and henna
- girl's hair - cinnamon, raw sienna and chestnut
- skin - almond, putty and dusky pink
- girl's coat - pine and holly
- boy's coat - ice grey 1, ice grey 2 and pastel blue
- girl's hat and boots - crimson, burgundy and shale
- boy's gloves and boots - pine and holly
- girl's skirt, gloves and bow - ice grey 1, ice grey 2 and pastel blue
- boy's trousers - crimson, burgundy and shale
- scarves - sandstone and caramel
To create the stopper I cut a piece of the paper with a Die'sire lace border 6 and added the same lace and velvet ribbon from the Ribbon Girl. I added this to the base with foam tape. I cut 2 poinsettias using a Spellbinders die and added then to the stopper. The sentiment is from the stamp set. To finish I added a piece of mistletoe cut using a Die'sire die and some cream pearls to the mistletoe and the poinsettias.
I would like to enter this card inot the following challenges -
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk - challenge #192 - anything goes
http://craftylittlefairieschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - for the one you love
http://www.allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - week 231 Christmas cheer
Thank you for stopping by.