Wednesday 13 November 2013

Pink and white

Hello

The monthly challenge at LOTV is pink and white and this is my card - 




I started with a scalloped card blank which I folded in half and then trimmed. I matted and layered some pink centura pearl onto the card front and inside of the card. I then ran some white centura pearl through Spellbinder's butterfly kisses embossing folder but instead of using the embossed side of the card I used the debossed size for a change. I added some pink ribbon (from the Ribbon Girl) to the edge of the larger piece of card and added it to the card base.
The image I have used is LOTV's kitten cuddles (ST390) and has been coloured with the following Promarkers - 

  • hair - raw sienna, burnt sienna and henna
  • skin - almond, putty, dusky pink and pastel pink
  • dress and shoes - baby pink, rose pink and antique pink
  • swing - walnut, umber and sandstone
  • flowers - baby pink, rose pink, antique pink, moss green and marsh green
  • kitten - spice and burnt orange
  • sky - arctic blue
I cut the image out with a Spellbinder's oval nestie and inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink. I then cut a Spellbinder's floral oval from pink centura pearl and matted the image onto it. I then added this to the front of the card as shown.


The sentiment is from LOTV grungy everyday sentiments which I cut out with scissors and inked around the edge with spun sugar distress ink.


To finish I added some pink flowers again from the Ribbon Girl.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 



Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty Lesley, thanks for joining in our Pink and White challenge.

    Good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love the texture on it.

    ReplyDelete