The monthly challenge at LOTV is pink and white and this is my card -
I started with a scalloped card blank which I folded in half and then trimmed. I matted and layered some pink centura pearl onto the card front and inside of the card. I then ran some white centura pearl through Spellbinder's butterfly kisses embossing folder but instead of using the embossed side of the card I used the debossed size for a change. I added some pink ribbon (from the Ribbon Girl) to the edge of the larger piece of card and added it to the card base.
The image I have used is LOTV's kitten cuddles (ST390) and has been coloured with the following Promarkers -
- hair - raw sienna, burnt sienna and henna
- skin - almond, putty, dusky pink and pastel pink
- dress and shoes - baby pink, rose pink and antique pink
- swing - walnut, umber and sandstone
- flowers - baby pink, rose pink, antique pink, moss green and marsh green
- kitten - spice and burnt orange
- sky - arctic blue
The sentiment is from LOTV grungy everyday sentiments which I cut out with scissors and inked around the edge with spun sugar distress ink.
To finish I added some pink flowers again from the Ribbon Girl.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge -
http://www.ideastoinspire.blogspot.co.uk/p/challenge.html - pink and white
Thank you for stopping by.