Tuesday 26 November 2013

Christmas wreath

Good morning folks and a happy Tuesday to you all.

Today's post is something very different for me. I found this white heart in Primark and it looked as if it needed a little love and attention - 

And this is what I did to it - 

Using scraps of LOTV's frosty Christmas paper pad, white and blue centura pearl, white glitter card and silver mirriboard, I cut flowers and leaves using Die'sire holly die, Marianne ivy die and Spellbinder's poinsettia die.

I arranged them and some stamens (from The Ribbon Girl) and some silver ribbon (from my stash) and attached them using Pinflair onto the heart.


I added some blue gems from The Ribbon Girl to the centre of the flowers. To finish I removed the ribbon that was on the heart and replaced it with some silver ribbon from my stash.

I hope you like it. I was very pleased with the results.

Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley


No comments:

Post a Comment