The Lovely Lili challenge at the Ribbon Girl blog is "add sparkle" and this is my card -
I made a twisted easel card from a 8 inch card base and matted and layered with papers from LOTV's winter wonderland paper pad (these are so yummy and make a real change from the traditional Christmas colours). I also wrapped some cream lace and burgundy velvet ribbon (from The Ribbon Girl) around the card base.
The image is called Polar Pair (ST437) from LOTV and has been coloured with the following Promarkers -
- hats - crimson, burgundy, shale, ice grey 1 and ice grey 3
- scarves - holly, pine, crimson, burgundy and shale
- robin - burgundy, raw sienna and henna
- log - sandstone, tan, walnut and burnt sienna
- bears - ice grey 1, burgundy and pale pink
- snow - icicle
- sky - arctic blue
To create the stopper I stamped a sentiment using LOTV's handwritten Christmas phrases, cut it out using Spellbinder's matting basics A and inked whilst still in the die with antique linen distress ink. I matted it onto a plum paper from the pad and added two more pieces of ivy.
To finish I added some gems to the image.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge -
Thank you for stopping by.