Friday 29 November 2013

Hip, Hip Hooray

Hello

Here's today's card - 



The image I have used is from Crafter's Companion's Bebunni range and is called Hip, hip hooray. I have coloured it with the following Spectrum Noirs - 



  • Bebunni - BG1, BG2, BG3 and PP1
  • bow and present - LV1 and LV2
I paper pieced the letters in Birthday. The papers I have used are from LOTV's promises paper pad (this was the last of my pad and I had to rummage through my scraps box to find the peices to make the letters in the banner - this is definitely a pad I need to replace!) I cut the image out using Spellbinder's stately circles. The image is bigger than the die so I cut the ears and the B and Y out before I cut the die. I inked whilst still in the die with milled lavender distress ink and matted it onto a Spellbinder's grand decorative circles one. I matted a piece of the paper onto a card blank and inked around the edge with milled lavender distress ink. The border was made using Die'sire's lace border 6 and I wrapped a piece of ribbon from my stash around it before attaching it to the card. The sentiments are also from the stamp set. I inked the edges with milled lavender distress ink and attached to the card as shown.







Thank you for stopping by.


Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley, I've really enjoyed looking through some of your cards - you have such a lovely variety!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete